ANXIETY IN CHILDREN AND YOUTH
Recording dates: March 11, 2020 and June 15, 2021
This session for families will help you understand more about anxiety triggers and the effects on your child and teen. Helpful coping strategies and ways you can empower your child or youth are also shared.
- Handouts from slides (link to pdf)
- Anxiety Canada (helpful info and resources for youth and families)
- Thinking Traps (pdf link)
- Ontario Caregiver Helpline
- other helpful YourSpace sessions:
- Expressing Feelings
- Helping My Child or Youth Deal with Stress
- I'm Scared of the Doctor and Dentist, Too!
- Taking Care of Yourself (family session)
- Taking Care of Me (youth session)
- 2-part series about coping with separation and divorce where conflict is high
- All sessions with mention of #anxiety