Recording date: March 16, 2021
This workshop helps family members and caregivers of children and youth 10-18 years of age, learn about social skills, how they develop, and ways you can support your child or teen in using them to build and care for friendships.
- RJCHC Community Education Service (Sue & Michelle!)
- Look for these sessions offered through the CES: I'm Shy, Dealing with Impulsivity, Giving Your Child the Tools for Life (offered periodically through the year)
- RJCHC Family Resource Centre - call or email with questions about helpful books, etc.
- Article: 10 Tips and Truths for Making and Keeping Friends
- Article: Social and Emotional Learning: Strategies for parents
- Other helpful links: