If you or someone you know is at risk of harming themselves or someone else right now, seek immediate help by calling 9-1-1.
If you are having trouble coping or are in crisis, you can contact:
- Kids Help Phone – 24/7 crisis support and resources for youth
- LGBT YouthLine - confidential and non-judgmental LGBTTQQ2SI peer support
- Service is open Sunday-Friday.
- Phone 1-800-268-9688 (available 6pm-9pm)
- Text 647-694-4275 (available 4pm-9:30pm)
- Live Chat at https://www.youthline.ca/ (Available 4pm-9:30pm EST)
- COAST – 24/7 Crisis Support Line
- Call 905-972-8338 or Toll-Free 1-800-972-8338
- McMaster Children’s Hospital – Emergency Department (under 18 years)
- 1200 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton – Emergency Department (18 years and over)
- 50 Charlton Ave. E., Hamilton, ON