If you or someone you know is at risk of harming themselves or someone else right now, seek immediate help by calling 9-1-1.
If you are having trouble coping or are in crisis, you can contact:
- Kids Help Phone – 24/7 crisis support and resources for youth
- Live chat at www.kidshelpphone.ca/live-chat (temporarily closed)
- Call 1-800-668-6868
- Text 686868.
- Virtual support through Facebook Messenger app or Facebook website (https://kidshelpphone.ca/get-virtual-support-with-facebook-messenger/)
- COAST – 24/7 Crisis Support Line
- Call 905-972-8338 or Toll-Free 1-800-972-8338
- McMaster Children’s Hospital – Emergency Department (under 18 years)
- 1200 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton – Emergency Department (18 years and over)
- 50 Charlton Ave. E., Hamilton, ON