BUILDING POSITIVE FRIENDSHIPS
Recording date: March 6, 2019
What should a positive friendship look and feel like? How do you make things right when things have gone wrong? Join other young people and this fun-loving pair to explore ways to build and repair friendships that can support your mental health.
- Patty Fraser, Registered Psychotherapist, Lynwood Charlton Centre
- Meghan Barati, Child and Youth Worker
- Anxiety Canada offers information to help youth and families learn about and practice effective strategies to manage anxiety on their own, at their own pace. All content is grounded in scientific research.
- MindShift CBT uses scientifically proven strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you learn to relax, be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety.
- Canadian Mental Health Association recognizes that your mental health is affected by various factors of your daily lives. This section of the website offers resources to help you stay mentally fit and healthy.
- mindyourmind offers resources that are designed using current evidence and research to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness and increase access and use of community support for youth and young adults.