Leisure: A Life Well Lived
Recording date: July 4th, 2019
Are you engaging in meaningful activities? Are you making time for the things that bring you joy? Watch Ashley and Emily's session to learn about the importance of recreation and leisure and its impact on your overall well-being! You'll also leave the session with tips and strategies to overcome possible barriers to these activities.
- Emily Hastings, Recreation Therapist, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
- Ashley Sparham, Recreation Therapist, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
Recreation programs in Hamilton, Ontario (updated July 2019):
- City of Hamilton Recreation programs: Offers fitness classes, swimming, cooking classes, open gym and general interest programs.
- LOST: Offers trauma-sensitive yoga, hatha yoga, kickboxing, paint nights, and socials.
- Living Rock Youth Resources: Offers socials, games, sports and spiritual events
- Other free recreation programs:
- All Trails: A website and software app that can help locate trails in your community.