- When School is Hard (online session)
March 5, 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: This session was originally scheduled for Wed. Feb. 27. Due to poor weather, it was rescheduled to Tues. March 5, 7-8pm.
Are challenges at school making life unbearable at home? Do you wonder why school is so hard for your anxious or sad child or teen? Join other family members in this interactive session that will:
- Help you understand school struggles better
- Explore helpful strategies to try when school is hard
- Strengthen your advocacy skills
- Help you keep your own tank filled
Patty Fraser, Registered Psychotherapist, Lynwood Charlton Centre
Selina Buesink, Registered Art Therapist and Registered Psychotherapist
Both Patty and Selina work at Lynwood Charlton Centre and are enthusiastically adored by the children, youth and families they work with.