- COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A
October 28, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Hey! Are you a young person with mental health concerns? Or is there a child or youth with mental health concerns in your care? Do you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines or getting vaccinated?
This virtual Q&A session will help you get the info you need to make informed decisions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Family physician Dr. Rebecca Steen will respond to questions and share evidence-based information about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Mental health clinician Lauren Hawthorne will share tips and strategies to help you cope with vaccine-related worries like visiting a clinic or receiving a needle.
Please register to submit questions in advance. There will be opportunities to ask questions in the session, as well. Registrants will get an email with the session link. If you do not register, you can join the session directly via Zoom or Facebook Live.
Join with Zoom:
- Click this link to join
- Enter meeting ID: 853 8555 8812
- Passcode: 069051
Join with Facebook Live:
- Session will be livestreamed from PCMH Ontario’s Facebook page
Peer support for young people and families will be available.
- Dr. Rebecca Steen
- Lauren Hawthorne, MSc MSW, Child & Adolescent Services
COVID-19 and mental health resources: